Reporting to the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for SES Nonprofit's staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
Strategic Vision, Leadership & Management:
- Collaborate with the Secretary and the board to refine and implement the strategic plan while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with organization's core mission.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to all executives, and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization; establish effective decision-making processes that will enable organization to achieve its long- and short-term goals and objectives.
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage and energize Organization team, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with the Board and ensure open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic, and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain organization's high-performance senior management team
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
Fundraising, Communications & Organizational development
- Prepare and design the Fundraising strategy and yearly fundraising plan for all programs in collaboration with the Chief Functionary and Program. Implement, and monitor fundraising strategy including innovative approaches to raise financial resources.
- Analyze, implement and monitor new growth potentials by introducing new fundraising channels, up scaling existing activities and introducing innovative activities for fundraising. Diversify the funding base by adding new donors and reducing dependence on a few donors. Maintain a robust and healthy pipeline of prospective donors.
Strengthening infrastructure and operations
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality services while managing for current and future growth.
- Support and motivate the organization's staff.
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization; create and promote a positive, multicultural work environment that supports consistency throughout the organization's strategy, operational methods, and data collection needs.
- Oversee the financial status of the organization including developing long and short range financial plans, monitoring the budget and ensuring sound financial controls are in place; set financial priorities accurately to ensure the organization is operating in a manner that supports the needs of the program and staff.
- Program Development
- Rationalize the delivery of programs through new and existing offices and partnerships.
- Increase efficiencies and consistency throughout the organization by developing and implementing standardized programs, services, and program office marketing.
Planning & New Business
- Design the national expansion and complete the strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new region/area/markets.
- Begin to build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders at each expansion site.
- Be an external local and national presence that publishes and communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of the local program as a model for regional and national replication.
The CEO will be thoroughly committed to organization's mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
Specific requirements include
- Advanced degree, ideally an MBA, with at least 8 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org Location:Lucknow
Last date of application: 5th May 2022